The Heaton Park Rangers have been out in the park, and we  are confident that there has been no damage/potential hazards to the course. Given the improving forecast overnight, we are confident that we can stage a safe race.

We have made the decision that we are on! 

Manchester Harriers will inspect first thing in the morning, and if there us any change, we will update by 9.30am. Unless you hear otherwise, we are on! Please do use care when mantling tents etc.