We are sending a note to all Club Reps with an update ahead of tomorrow.

An update ahead of tomorrow’s fixture at Heaton Park. 

The Park Manager and his team will be inspecting the Park for storm damage today (Friday) and will let us know if there are any issues, and the need to cancel.

If the Park Manager & team decide that any storm damage has made the park unsafe, we will update this evening.

Looking at Saturday, the forecast is sleet showers with a moderate breeze.

Providing it has been declared safe on the Friday, we will only update any change to that by 9.30am Saturday and once the host club have reinspected.

We will also tweet to the MACCL twitter account. @ManAreaXC

We are still hoping to go ahead but await the update later today.

Thank you for your understanding!